The Walmart MoneyCard is a debit card account. Just like a checking account, Walmart MoneyCard is a powerful way to manage your money and make it easy to do things like:
- Deposit cash in-store with your card or without your card using a secure barcode in the app
- Direct deposit payroll or government benefits with routing and account numbers to provide to your employee or benefits office.
- Shop online or in-store everywhere Mastercard® or Visa® Debit is accepted in the U.S.
- Earn cash back on eligible Walmart purchases made with the Walmart MoneyCard, up to $75 every year.
- Quickly send money or receive money from other Walmart MoneyCard cardholders or any other Green Dot Bank issued card nationwide.
- Receive your pay up to 2 days before payday or government benefits up to 4 days before benefits day with free direct deposit (subject to deposit verification and your payment provider’s process and timing).
- Conveniently pay bills on your schedule.
- Use the card in your mobile wallets when you set up your Walmart MoneyCard for Walmart Pay, Google PayTM or Samsung Pay®.
- Put away money with in the Savings feature that earns 2% interest on balances up to $1000.
- Order family accounts for up to 4 approved members ages 13+ with your activated, personalized card.
Fees, terms and limits may apply to above features. See Deposit Account Agreement for details. Personalized card required.