Welcome to the
Walmart MoneyCard Help Center
How can we help?

Can’t find your answer? – Contact us

How do I report fraud or a scam?

If you believe you have become a victim of fraud, please contact your local police department immediately. You can also submit a fraud report here for us to make our best attempt to stop or recover funds from fraudulent activity. Walmart MoneyCard, issued by Green Dot, is not responsible for replacing funds if you may have unsuspectingly given your card number or account details to a criminal.

Related questions